Your thesis statement should be:
These OWL resources will help you develop and refine the arguments in your writing.
There are simple steps to help with essay writing.
I find problem in writing please help me to get better score.
I have tried an essay please correct it so that I can improve.
The growth in the quantity of traffic tends to increase problem in major cities therefore, it has lead issue of congestion in the peak travel hours. they can be solved by having various traffic zones and improving the public transportation system offered to the public.
Firstly, places should be divided into different zone, such as traffic free zone, school zone, heavy vehicle zone. Such areas must be traveled in a strict rule so that no misuse can cause traffic problem. Mostly in the main cities where most important work are to be finalized within a short period of time, one has to struggle half of the time in traffic to get to the destination. If provided free traffic zone t these areas, it will positively solve the problem of congestion and help smooth flow of work more easy and conveniently.
Moreover, people’s improve their health unknowingly doing walking exercise.
Another measure to control traffic problem is through making public transportation more available to the public. Government transportation should be accessible in different parts of country, mostly in cities in a large number. Frequent travel time and cheaper fare will increase in use of public transport in which people feel more comfortable and convenient in using these transportation rather than their own, undoubtedly, decrease congestion through fewer vehicles. People are motivated in saving money if provided minimal fare in government vehicle. More flow of public transport helps people prefer to use such transport most. thus, the less use of private vehicle will obviously play a vital role in minimizing traffic congestion.
In a conclusion, traffic problems can be solved easily if different zones are adopted strictly as well as the government implement more flexible travel rate and increase number of transportation to public.
25. Another simple rule - if you have a whole series of very similartables try to use similar words in describing each. Don't try andbe creative and entertaining with your writing. If each introduction anddiscussion of the similar tables uses very similar wording then the readercan easily spot the differences in each table.
For many people this is the hardest part of essay writing.
10. With the ready availability of photocopy machines you should beable to bypass many of the hardships that previous dissertation researchershad to deal with in developing their literature review. When you read somethingthat is important to your study, photocopy the relevant articleor section. Keep your photocopies organized according to categories andsections. And, most importantly, photocopy the bibliographic citation sothat you can easily reference the material in your bibliography. Then, whenyou decide to sit down and actually write the literature review, bring out yourphotocopied sections, put them into logical and sequential order, and thenbegin your writing.
9. Make sure your proposal has a comprehensive review of the literatureincluded. Now this idea, at first thought, may not seem to make sense.I have heard many students tell me that "This is only the proposal.I'll do a complete literature search for the dissertation. I don't wantto waste the time now." But, this is the time to do it. The rationalebehind the literature review consists of an argument with two lines of analysis: 1) this research is needed, and 2) the methodology I have chosen is most appropriate for the question that is being asked. Now, why would you want to wait? Now is the time to get informed and to learn from others who havepreceded you! If you wait until you are writing the dissertation it is toolate. You've got to do it some time so you might as well get on with itand do it now. Plus, you will probably want to add to the literature reviewwhen you're writing the final dissertation.
Next you have to design a thesis statement.
11. What is a proposal anyway? A good proposal should consist of thefirst three chapters of the dissertation. It should begin with a statementof the problem/background information (typically Chapter I of the dissertation),then move on to a review of the literature (Chapter 2), and conclude witha defining of the research methodology (Chapter 3). Of course, it shouldbe written in a future tense since it is a proposal. To turn a good proposalinto the first three chapters of the dissertation consists of changingthe tense from future tense to past tense (from "This is what I wouldlike to do" to "This is what I did") and making any changesbased on the way you actually carried out the research when compared tohow you proposed to do it. Often the intentions we state in our proposalturn out different in reality and we then have to make appropriate editorialchanges to move it from proposal to dissertation.
8. Read through someone else's research proposal. Very oftena real stumbling block is that we don't have an image in our mind of whatthe finished research proposal should look like. How has the other proposalbeen organized? What are the headings that have been used? Does the otherproposal seem clear? Does it seem to suggest that the writer knows thesubject area? Can I model my proposal after one of the ones thatI've seen? If you can't readily find a proposal or two to look at, askyour adviser to see some. Chances are your adviser has a file drawer filled withthem.
Although a great deal of writing has a thesis, stories are different.
Writing has become the key to survival in many fields of study.
Your thesis statement makes your purpose clear from the beginning and sets up the arrangement of the text that follows.
Another crucial guideline is following the mechanics of writing.
However, there is a divergence of opinion when it comes to determining the cause of the nation’s writing ails.
Writing an Effective Thesis Statement
Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us — even if the deadline is tight!
The Best Way to Write a Thesis Statement (with Examples)
This means that you have the ability to hit band 7.5 in all sections but fail to do so repeatedly. This is can be due to your understanding of the requirements of the band scores. You may produce a band 7.5 essay in one test without realising why but then fail on your technique when you write the next test. Also tests have an element of luck involved. Your performance may vary depending on the topics and questions given. I suggest you review your reading skills: . Make a list of all errors you make in reading practice – why you made the error, the trap used and the paraphrasing used. Then review your understanding of the writing requirements. Don’t just look at the requirements for the score you want, read all band score requirements to learn why your score goes up or down: and also: . Also consider getting one or more of my advanced writing task 2 lessons so see where you are going right and where you are going wrong:
How to Write a Thesis Statement
Some people think that the government spend money on public service rather that wasting money on the arts .to what extend do you agree ? Allocating state funds for arts considered to be unfair for many , so according to them state funds should used used for the betterment of the public services. In my opinion , major share of public funds should necessarily be used for the basic requirement for the people such as health care system and public transport , but minimal support from state would help for the conservation of arts and culture for the future . Firstly, spending huge amount of state revenue on arts adversely affect on service sectors , mainly based on health . Recently , there is a tremendous growth in number of people who rely on hospital for both acute and chronic illness .lf the government fail to cope up with the public needs ,that lead to the deterioration of health of a society as a whole . Consequently , this would worsen the standard of health delivering services of the country. Another point to consider before investing public funds on arts is , it can weaken transportation system of the country . Whether the country developed or developing ,popularity of the public transport always remains the same , most citizen rely on public transport for their daily commuting . In such cases scarcity of enough funding would cause ineffective services . Moreover many solitary agencies will take over from government , which can result service users to pay exorbitant ticket prices . This would certainly become unaffordable and that weaken the infrastructure of the specific country . Finally , role of art and museums on prosperity of country’s culture is undeniable,so that sufficient contribution on conservation of those arts are worthwhile . More precisely , museums and art galleries are valuables that handed over by our ancestors , so it’s our turn to give adequate protection and also hand that over to our future generation . For that, little aid from state would be better off for the protection of those valuables. In conclusion , investing state funds on art is not feasible because government has got various other sectors to consider . However , offering financial aid for art is applicable for its protection and promotion .
Perfect Thesis Statement Builder: We Make it Right
I have been attempted IELTS more than 6 times.
Each time I get the required overall score which is 7.5. However I don’t get the required score for the individual modules(which is 7). For instance if I get a score 8 in listening, 7.5 in reading and 7.5 in speaking, i get only 6.5 in writing. At the same time , in the next attempt i get a 7.5 in writing with a reading score of 6.5. this continues to happen in each attempts i make. Any one of the module will be scored 6.5 each time (even I got a 6.5 in listening when i had all my modules markred 7.5. This make me depressed . Please help me .
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."